February is National Children’s Dental Health Month
To honor children in the Portland metro area, Portland dentist Dr. Travis Agee and the team at Portland Family Dentistry will provide FREE dental exams, sealants, and fluoride for children ages 7 to 12 years on Saturday, February 11th, 2017 at 6439 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR 97213.
Children Will Be Seen By Appointment Only
- Children DO NOT need to be a current patient
- Children DO NOT need insurance
- Children with insurance are eligible
- Other than age, there are no restrictions or requirements
- There will be no fees associated with treatment on Sealant Day
About Dental Sealants
Dental sealants are chemically bonded, resin-based protective barriers that are placed in the deep pits and fissures (grooves) of permanent molars in children to prevent decay from developing. Clinical studies show that the application of sealants can reduce decay from forming in the occlusal (chewing) surfaces of molars by more than 75% at four years if they are properly maintained or reapplied when necessary. The sealant material used is BPA-Free.